The EasyCAT PRO is a module for interfacing the EtherCAT® Bus with generic microcontroller and CPU such as: PIC, ARM, etc... to create EtherCAT® Slave Devices. Some of the possible applications are:
- I/O devices both analogical and digital with possibility of pre-elaboration and elaboration of the signals as averages, linearizations, filters, etc …
- Generators of PWM signals to pilot motor and other
- Serial gateways RS-232, RS-485, CAN, Modbus TCP/IP, ecc …from and toward EtherCAT®
- Display TFT Touch EtherCAT®
- Emulators of other EtherCAT® devices
CharacteristicsThe EasyCAT PRO allows to exchange on the bus EtherCAT® 32 byte in input and 32 byte in output, configurable up to 128 byte. The communication is totally managed in Hardware and the exchange of data with the processor is made via SPI.
The EasyCAT PRO can support three types of synchronization: Free RUN, SM Sync and Distributed Clocks.
- ARM (Raspberry, Embedded Systems, SoC and others)